Thank you for visiting my site, I hope I was able to bring a smile to your face with my whimsical, sometimes wacky creations.
All my creations are for sale. If you find one you would like for yourself or a friend, check to see if I have it listed at my ETSY SHOP. If not there, then please feel free to CONTACT ME with what doll you're interested in and I'll get back to you with the price.
Are you interested in a portrait of your pet? I'll need photos from as many angles as possible as well as a description of his personality and likes.
As for a human portrait, - I have no control over how my doll's faces comes out so an exact portrait would not be possible. What I can do is make a themed doll. Tell me about your friend: hobbies, profession, sense of style and we'll come up with something together. Check out Rusty in my NEEDLE FELTED GALLERY. He was a commissioned piece - A friend who was a bird watcher who enjoyed hiking .
PORTRAIT RATES & POLICIES:
- I charge $7.50 USD an hour + $10.00 for expenses. The average rate would be between $90 - $175. It can take me btw 12 - 20 hours to complete a project - all depending on the size and detailing of the portrait requested.
- Once we agree on the theme of the doll, a $50.00 USD NON-REFUNDABLE deposit will be required before I start the project. Once I finish I will email you pictures and once you approve I will email an invoice for the final amount.
- Final payment is due no later than 10 days after invoice is sent.
- If after 15 days final payment has not sent I will place the portrait up on my Etsy shop at full price where anyone who is interested in the doll can purchase it.
- I accept payment via PAYPAL (preferred) or by cashier's check / money order. No personal check will be accepted.
- Shipping will be done via USPS priority mail and will cost between $7.00 - $16.00USD for domestic shipments (of course, depending on the size, weight of the package). Add $10 to those rates for international shipments. (rated include insurance)
If you have any further questions or concerns, please let me know - I am all about good communication. Just let me know any problems you're having with payments / shipments/ the look of the doll...etc and I'm sure we can work things out.